- J06731 000000000 J06731000000000
Furman Standard Power Conditioner/Sequencer, 15A, Remote
- Write a Review
This nine-outlet rack-mounted power conditioner offers many of Furman's most coveted technologies at a very moderate price. It boasts a 15 Amp rating...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rack mounted multi-outlet power supply with protection features.
This nine-outlet rack-mounted power conditioner offers many of Furman's most coveted technologies at a very moderate price. It boasts a 15 Amp rating with circuit breaker and a surge protector to protect the gear plugged into it in case of a sudden power surge. It additionally features power sequencing to mitigate excessive inrush and noise filtration to reduce electromagnetic interference.
The rear outlets have space enough to accommodate even the bulkiest isolated power supplies and front panel LEDs keep you informed of essential functions.
- Standard level AC protection and filtering
- Six sequenced rear panel outlets (in 3 groups), two unswitched rear panel outlets, and one front panel unswitched outlet
- Momentary and Maintained sequencing via rear panel terminal block or front panel switch (momentary only)
- All settings and configurations available on rear panel
- 15 amp rating
Order today to clean up your cartage and stage clutter.
Standard Power Conditioner/Sequencer, 15A, Remote
- Maximum Output Current: 15 amps, 120 VAC (thermal breaker)
AC Receptacles: Convenience Outlet (Front Panel): 1 un-switched NEMA 15-5R
Rear Panel Outlets: 2 un-switched NEMA 5-15R (1 duplex)
6 Sequenced Outlets: NEMA 5-15R (3 duplexes, each controlled by separate relay)
AC Surge Protection: Merit class (sacrificial)
Protection Modes: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage (spike protection)
Operating Voltage: 130 V RMS (max continuous)
Max Clamp Voltage: 500 V peak
Peak Impulse Current: 12,000 amps
Energy Rating: 225 joules
Filtering: Standard level Pi LCR filter (AC)
Noise Attenuation: > 26 dB, 100 kHz to 1 MHz
Operating Temperature Range: 5 C (40 F) to 40º C (105º F)
Humidity Range: < 90% rH (relative humidity)
Switch: Front panel, sequence (ON, OFF)
Circuit Breaker: Front panel, push to reset (thermal)
Front Panel Indicators: Delay 1, delay 2, delay 3, power, protection OK
Dip Switches: 12V Mode on/off, GND mode on, momentary/maintained (rear panel)
Potentiometer: Rear panel, time calibration fine tune delay adjust
Remote Terminal: +5-30 VDC In, 12 VDC (12 mA) out
Phoenix type 4-pin connector with screw terminals; +12V, STAT, REM, GND (class 2 wiring)
Dimensions: 19.00 x 8.75 x 1.75" (482.60 x 222.30 x 44.50 mm)
Weight: 7.00 lb (3.18 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Value
- Reliable Performance
- Sturdy Contruction
- Installed Sound
Comments about Furman Standard Power Conditioner/Sequencer, 15A, Remote:
Pretty cut and dry here. Unit works as advertised. Seems to be built tough. Furman has a good reputation, and I have owned many of their products in the past and have been pleased with reliability.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: