- J10290 000001001 J10290000001001
Musician's Gear 16-Gauge Speaker Cable
50 ft. Black
- Write a Review
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Musician's Gear Speaker Cable provides reliable sound reproduction at a value price.
The Musician's Gear line of cables is designed to minimize unwanted noise like buzz and hum and is durable enough for light-to-medium use. Musician's Gear is made of low resistance, 16 GA, bare annealed, ETP copper wire and are covered with a heavy-duty PVC jacket material and available in multiple lengths. These cables have ultra-low signal resistance for a cleaner signal with no unwanted noise and provide excellent value. Musician's Gear Cable is your go-to brand for quiet, reliable speaker cable.
- 3', 6' and 50', ¼" to ¼" speaker cable
- Wire: Stranded Bare Annealed ETP Copper
- Conductors: 2-Conductor
- Conductor Gauge: 16 GA
- Conductor Material: Bare Annealed ETP Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Insulation Wall Thickness: 0.95mm nominal
- Insulation Diameter: 2.50mm +/- 0.20mm
- Assembly Fillers: None
- Jacket Material: Matte finish, polyvinyl chloride
- Jacket Color: Black Jacket
- Wall Thickness: 1.50mm nominal
- Jacket Diameter: 7.00mm +/- 0.20mm
- Lay Length: Unspecified
- RoHS Compliant
Save big when you buy Musician's Gear speaker cable.