- J36104 000000000 J36104000000000
Pearl Eliminator Redline Chain Drive Double Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
Like having four pedals in one, Redline fuses the stunning power and flexibility of the original Eliminator with the fluid speed of our Demon series ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The next step forward in bass pedals.
Like having four pedals in one, Redline fuses the stunning power and flexibility of the original Eliminator with the fluid speed of our Demon series pedals. With a host of radical improvements, Eliminator: Redline helps unlock perfect feel by locking in a cam, further pushing the boundaries of bass drum performance. The world’s only pedal featuring the patented Interchangeable Cam System, Eliminator’s virtually unlimited tunability lets the player lock in totally personalized feel, power and speed.
The velocity of the Redline pedal is driven by many elements. That begins NiNja Bearings. Developed by skateboarding engineers, NiNja Bearings incorporate state-of-the-art micro-polished steel balls for incredibly fast, quiet and smooth performance. A Uni-Lock Cam grips the axel at a full 360 degrees and allows infinite beater angle adjustments. Features the Floating Spring Pendulum design that is perfectly centered on the clamp for full bearing movement and maximum smoothness.
Patented features includes Rotor Tension Cradle and Pearl's revolutionary PowerShifter function. The Rotor Tension Cradle locks the desired spring settings into place and prevents tension creep under play. And the PowerShifter allows the footboard to move forward or backward to provide three positions to fine tune the power and feel of the pedal.
This model features dual-chain drives.
- Dual-chain drives
- NiNjA bearings
- Click-lock spring adjustment
- Interchangeable cams
- Control core beaters
- PowerShifter function
- Uni-Lock beater angle cams
- Zero play-hinges
- Independent traction grips
- Roller hoop clamp
- Includes carry bag
Take your pedal velocity to its Redline. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.