- H84151 000002000 H84151000002000
Pro Co StageMASTER SMC Series 12-Channel Snake
- Write a Review
StageMASTER SMC Series 12-Channel Snakes are designed and built to provide the greatest value possible. StageMASTER Stage Snakes are not outsourced. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A heavy-duty, American-made audio snake perfect for any set up.
StageMASTER SMC Series 12-Channel Snakes are designed and built to provide the greatest value possible. StageMASTER Stage Snakes are not outsourced. They are manufactured in Pro Co's own facilities, by their employees, according to the strictest quality standards. Pro Co takes pride in providing you with a system that you can rely on at a price you will appreciate.
Each StageMASTER Stage Snake stagebox is constructed of a steel connector panel chassis and a heavy-duty steel U-channel enclosure designed for excellent shielding and protection of connectors. The stagebox is coated with a durable black powder-coat finish with white silkscreened channel identification numbers.
Mic inputs are rugged Neutrik "D" series nylon XLR panel connectors and returns are either "D" series-type connectors or durable metal 1/4" T/R/S Panel Jacks (as designated).
The stagebox is wired with SN Multipair Audio Cable to a 2, 3 or 4 foot Fanout (determined by total number of channels) with RHC Male XLR connectors and RHC Female XLR connectors or 1/4" T/R/S Phone Plugs (as designated).
The cable is secured to the stagebox with a rugged nylon strain relief. The individual channels of the Fanout are protected with color-coded irradiated polyolefin shrink-tubing for long flex-life and easy channel identification.
Various lengths available. Please see drop-down menu to the right to choose.
- 12 Channels (8 sends/4 returns)
- Low-profile steel U-channel stagebox for best shielding and connector protection
- SN multipair (2 x 24 AWG) audio cable
- Individually shielded pairs (100% coverage foil shield)
- Durable matte PVC outer jacket
- Color-coded fanout and easy channel number identification
- Nylon cable grip/strain relief for the trunk
- All nylon "D" series-type connectors on the Stagebox
- Rugged metal-shell connectors for high-use durability on the fan end
- XLR returns
- All terminations hand-soldered
- Limited 1-Year warranty
Get yours today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about Pro Co StageMASTER SMC Series 12-Channel Snake:
Very easy to use. All leads are clearly labeled. I had no trouble the first time I used it at an outdoor festival. I would highly recommend this snake to anyone.