- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Protec PRO PAC Flugel Case
- Write a Review
- 541016 000000000 541016000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Protec's Flugel PRO PAC case features a strong and lightweight, shock-absorbing wood frame, thickly padded interior with soft velvoa lining, double m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Protec's Flugel PRO PAC case features a strong and lightweight, shock-absorbing wood frame, thickly padded interior with soft velvoa lining, double mouthpiece section, large gusseted storage pocket, and is backpackable utilizing an optional backpack strap (Protec model# BPSTRAP, sold separately). The 1680 ballistic nylon exterior has reinforced zig-zag stitching that makes it weather resistant. For traveling, you have the choice of a dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap, a thickly padded shoulder strap with grip surface, or a subway rope handle, to suit your preference. It also comes with durable molded rubber feet to make it safely stand when not in use. While there are long-lasting custom-molded zippers, the Flugel PRO PAC has a QuickLock which securely shuts the case with the need to use zippers. The built-in organizer includes two sleeves for pens, keys, and smaller accessories.
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Thickly padded adjustable shoulder strap with grip surface and strong metal hardware
- Backpackable with optional backpack strap (model #BPSTRAP, sold separately)
- Convenient subway rope handle
- Compact lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom molded zippers
- Durable molded rubber feet
- Includes ID luggage tag
- Vertical slot-load instrument protection
- Soft padded velvoa lining
- Two mouthpiece slots
- Width: 10 in.
- Height: 22.5 in.
- Depth: 13 in.
- Weight: 8 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Protec PRO PAC Flugel Case:
I LOVE this case for travelling, especially by plane since I have no problem throwing it underneath with the luggage. I have used it many times so far and it has been fantastic. There is so much padding that the horn is very well protected. I normally would worry with any other case, this is a bargain for a secure case. Fits a cornet, flugel, rotary trumpet very easily while remaining very light-weight. Highly recommended!