- #J25328 000002002 J25328000002002
Road Runner Highway Series Padded Keyboard Porter Bag
61 Key Regular
- Write a Review
When it’s time to upgrade to a bag that satisfies the needs of players faced with summer tours, fly dates and stage-to-stage schedules, the Road Runn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ready to roll.
When it’s time to upgrade to a bag that satisfies the needs of players faced with summer tours, fly dates and stage-to-stage schedules, the Road Runner Highway Series Padded Keyboard Porter provides the best value-to-features option. Built with premium materials, superior workmanship and thoughtful design, it makes traveling and touring easier and safer for your instruments. And with rubber in-line wheels, pull handle and slide rails, getting to and from the gig has never been easier. A 600 Denier, 4-season reinforced covering provides full protection from dings, dents and inclement weather, while special 25mm internal padding cradles and protects your instrument throughout long travel times and storage. A generous, expandable external pocket and zippered sleeve provides plenty of room for all your musical and personal accessories, and ultra-comfortable backpack straps and custom designed ergonomic handle offers comfortable cartage — no matter where the road takes you.
- Fits most 88-key keyboards
- 600 denier 4-weather polyester covering with reinforced piping
- Extra-thick 25mm interior padding throughout
- Wide exterior storage pocket and zippered sleeve
- Rubber smooth-ride wheels
- Reinforced vertical base and rugged, riveted slide rails
- Rugged no-rust nylon zippers
- Steel sure-grip zipper pulls
- Padded shoulder strap with black nickel hardware
- Balanced, comfortable carry handle and rubberized back handle
Protect your keyboard and your back. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Strong, well-padded
- Hard to manage when rolling
- Needs more feet/pads for support
Comments about Road Runner Highway Series Padded Keyboard Porter Bag:
We're using this bag for a Williams Allegro 2 digital piano. The piano fits perfectly length-wise and width-wise, but just barely height/thickness-wise. When you close the bag and zip it up the top cover is a bit tight due to the height/thickness of the piano. This tightness renders the front pocket useless except for papers, and there is no room left in the bag for cords or music stand. But, the bag secures and protects the piano itself quite well.
- Was this a gift?: