- H98412 000000000 H98412000000000
Seiko Clip-On Pick Up Microphone
- Write a Review
Seiko has long been known for keeping people on time with their quality watches, and with this Clip-On Pick Up Microphone, they're helping musicians ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
New stylish design & improved durability.
Seiko has long been known for keeping people on time with their quality watches, and with this Clip-On Pick Up Microphone, they're helping musicians of all kinds, from saxophonists to guitarists, stay in tune. This specially designed mic has an ample 1.2m cable length that you can plug into your line-level socket of your regular tuner, and supports accurate tuning by capturing the vibration directly and avoiding any interference.
- 7 times stronger than the previous model
- Easy-to-read display
- 1.2m (4ft) cable length
A smart, inexpensive way to stay in tune. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.