- J24668 000001000 J24668000001000
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Strat Texas Hots Pickup Set
- Write a Review
Each Texas Hot is carefully assembled and hand-wound like the traditional classics. Careful attention to details like scatter-winding ensures that th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Matched set, aged cosmetically and sonically with added punch.
Each Texas Hot is carefully assembled and hand-wound like the traditional classics. Careful attention to details like scatter-winding ensures that the Texas Hot looks and sounds like a classic Strat should. Seymor Duncan makes them for the player wanting the closest re-creation of a vintage pickup. The magnets are calibrated and the coils are wound "top going" with "north" magnetic polarity, the same as the early vintage models. Each cover is individually aged: not just injection molded with custom colored plastics. Each pickup comes complete with screws, schematics and vintage "push back" cloth braid hookup wire.
- Top pickup length: 2.642"
- Top pickup width: .615"
- Bottom pickup length: 3.392"
- Bottom pickup width: .908"
- Total pickup height: .582"
- Total magnet height: .705"
- Winding direction: Top going
- Magnet polarity: North
- Calibrated: Yes
- Pickup cover length: 2.75"
- Pickup cover width: .700"
- Pickup cover height: .495"
- Height adjustment: 6/32" oval head, phillips
- Magnet pattern: Staggered and raised above flatwork
- DC Ohms: 6.3K
- Inductance: 2.87 henries
- Q: 2.39
Order this set for your Strat today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Seymour Duncan Antiquity Strat Texas Hots Pickup Set:
These pups are warm and powerful like my Fender texas specials, but the tone is a little sweeter. These things look like thir 50 years old. This guy made pickups for Jimi Hendrix_enough said.
- Was this a gift?: