More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J15756 000000000 J15756000000000
SKB 10U Roto Rack Case
- Write a Review
SKB's re-designed Roto-molded Rack Cases meet the needs of musicians and pro audio engineers. These Roto Racks include a gasketed full front and rear...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,432 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
A safe way to carrry your most important rack equipment between gigs.
SKB's re-designed Roto-molded Rack Cases meet the needs of musicians and pro audio engineers. These Roto Racks include a gasketed full front and rear covers for easy access.
The exterior design includes a recognizable bar design that signifes the rack size on the front and rear covers with interlocking capabilities for a secure stack with Roto Racks and SKB Roto Shallow Racks. Recessed steel, Mil-Spec black twist latches, and new heavy-duty flush handles, front and rear rack rails with a rack depth of 17.6 so gear can now be mounted front and rear with the supplied rackmount clips.
- Roto-molded for strength and durability
- Front and rear gasketed covers
- Interlocking stacking ribs
- New size bar cover design
- Recessed latches
- Heavy-duty flushmount handles
- Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rear
- Interior Width: 19", 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 17.5", 44.45 cm
- Exterior Depth: 24", 60.96 cm
- Exterior Width: 22.4", 56.90 cm
- Exterior Height: 20.20", 51.31 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 10
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 17.6", 44.7 cm
- Product Weight: 25.4 lb., 11.52 kg
Order this special roto molded case today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Protection
- Not Functional
Comments about SKB 10U Roto Rack Case:
My old rack is an SKB and just right. For some reason SKB decided that we all needed longer racks with back mounting rails. I sent this one back and couldn't fine a 10U SKB rack (or any other manufacturer's rack for that matter) that was lightweight and compact and would fit on my stands. I decided to use my old 12U SKB rack and put up with empty spaces!