More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J15637 000000000 J15637000000000
SKB 12U Roto Rack Case
- Write a Review
SKB's re-designed Roto-molded Rack Cases meet the needs of musicians and pro audio engineers. These Roto Racks include a gasketed full front and rear...Read More
A safe way to carrry your most important rack equipment between gigs.
SKB's re-designed Roto-molded Rack Cases meet the needs of musicians and pro audio engineers. These Roto Racks include a gasketed full front and rear covers for easy access.
The exterior design includes a recognizable bar design that signifes the rack size on the front and rear covers with interlocking capabilities for a secure stack with Roto Racks and SKB Roto Shallow Racks. Recessed steel, Mil-Spec black twist latches, and new heavy-duty flush handles, front and rear rack rails with a rack depth of 17.6 so gear can now be mounted front and rear with the supplied rackmount clips.
- Roto-molded for strength and durability
- Front and rear gasketed covers
- Interlocking stacking ribs
- New size bar cover design
- Recessed latches
- Heavy-duty flushmount handles
- Rackmount hardware included for secure mounting front or rear
- Interior Width: 19", 48.26 cm
- Interior Height: 21", 53.34 cm
- Exterior Depth: 24", 60.96 cm
- Exterior Width: 22.4", 56.90 cm
- Exterior Height: 23.7", 60.20 cm
- Rack Space Units Total: 12
- Rack Depth Rail to Rail: 17.6", 44.70 cm
- Product Weight: 29.2 lb., 13.24 kg
Order this special roto molded case today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Protection
Comments about SKB 12U Roto Rack Case:
Since this is a rack, it's pretty straightforward. It's got rails on both sides so you can determine which is the front. Possibly even have a power supply or something on the backside to give you extra space? I bought this for recording gear that I had laying around -- time to organize.
My only gripe with this rack is that right out of the box it seems like some of the threads are messed up. Some of the rack screws (which are provided with the rack) go in seamlessly; others require two hands and it's clearly being forced into the threads. I wasn't to happy about that.