- Product 584318
SKB 3I-1209-4B - Military Standard Waterproof Case
- Write a Review
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixe...Read More
Settle for no less than military-grade design when you transport your precious A/V or audio gear in a waterproof case.
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, percussion, audio equipment, and music accessories. 3I Series injection-molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge; patent pending "trigger release" latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion-grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to this SKB case's military-grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Layers of cubed foam for customization (if you choose the "with cubed foam" option)
- Interior dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 12" W x 9" D
- Lid depth: 1-1/2"
- Base depth: 3"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about SKB 3I-1209-4B - Military Standard Waterproof Case:
This is the 2nd one of this model I've purchased from MF. I bought the first one to hold some Hughes & Kettner tube amps (Blues Master / Cream Machine / Metal Shredder / BATT). It will hold 2 of them perfectly. I can also use it with my Genz Benz Shuttle or Aguilar Tone Hammer 350. I liked it so much I bought a 2nd one that I can use as described but it also perfectly holds your important papers, etc. and will keep them dry just in case. While the Pelican and Storm cases are nice too, I prefer the SKBs because the clasps are easy and quiet. I also own a larger model as well as a slightly smaller one for my expensive headphones.