- K37092 000000000 K37092000000000
Studiologic FP-50 Organ Style Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
A professional Volume Pedal with a very smooth reliable action and great mechanical stability, due to its extended length and sturdy construction. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Organ expression pedal, works with most brands.
A professional Volume Pedal with a very smooth reliable action and great mechanical stability, due to its extended length and sturdy construction. The FP50 is a perfect accessory for the Numa Organ and Numa Organ 2. It can also be used with all the latest Studiologic products as well as many other brands’ products.
Rugged rubber floor skid, smooth travel on the pedal. Order today.
- Width: 5 in.
- Depth: 10 in.
- Height: 4 in. (closed)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- 1x TRS Jack 6,3 mm (1/4)
- Cable length: 6 ft.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.