- 582794 000000000 582794000000000
Yamaha Bass Drum Pedal with Chain Drive
- Write a Review
This is a chain-drive single pedal and includes a woven-nylon strap that can be installed using a drum key. The chain-drive is ideal for heavy-footed...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An extremely adjustable chain-drive pedal.
This is a chain-drive single pedal and includes a woven-nylon strap that can be installed using a drum key. The chain-drive is ideal for heavy-footed players, but the nylon strap is preferred by some players because it is quiet and has a light, quick feel to it. There are adjustments for beater angle, footboard angle, and spring tension on this pedal. The pedal frame has a stabilizer bar cast into it below the rocker shaft to eliminate flex, keep the bearings in alignment, and give the pedal a smooth feel. A teardrop-shaped hole in the beater hub securely holds the beater shaft and keeps it from spinning. Included is a double-sided beater that is felt on one side, and hard plastic on the other. The side-adjustable hoop clamp holds firmly to your kick drum hoop, and tightens with a wing bolt. Transport is easy with the included hard-sided soft case.
- Nylon belt included for optional belt-drive conversion
- Two-sided beater has hard felt on one side and hard plastic on the other
- Adjustable beater angle, footboard angle, and spring tension
- Side-adjustable hoop clamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha Bass Drum Pedal with Chain Drive:
when yamaha makes pedals there are no matches. i bought this one at my local music store, for a much price than musiciansfriend.com but i was in need of one. i like this pedal because the silence and smoothness it provided. Although i like how the yamaha flying dragon looks better this pedal is much smoother ad a little less complicated. the foot board is greeat. it barely scratches and come fromwork and sit behind my kit and play with the muddy boots i use. the only reason i gave it a 4.5 on the features is because it does not have all those adjusments you would of expected from a pedal in this price range. this is still a good thing because it has less thingto worry about. it is like a car that it is easy to fix because the motor is not complex. overall the pedal is recomendable and wil max any configurations. and by the way it is easy to clean and does not need much maintainance.