- J19486 000000000 J19486000000000
Yamaha FC3A Continuous Piano Style Sustain Pedal
- Write a Review
Ruggedly built sustain pedal with 6' cable. This pedal works for Yamaha, Roland and Kawai keyboards. It is equipped with a rubber skid to keep it fir...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ruggedly built sustain pedal with 6' cable. This pedal works for Yamaha, Roland and Kawai keyboards. It is equipped with a rubber skid to keep it firmly situated on the floor. This pedal is compatible with half-pedaling functions, allowing detailed, expressive performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha FC3A Continuous Piano Style Sustain Pedal:
It feels like a nice pedal (weighty, not flimsy), but I don't know how it sounds because the DGX-650 doesn't recognize it (I called customer service and confirmed this...they were great!)