- Product H98160
3rd Power Amps Dream Weaver 38W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
If you'e looking for a wide range of classic tube overdrive, but don™t want to hire a road crew to get all the gear from place to place, get your han...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Decades of big tube tone in one portable package.
If you'e looking for a wide range of classic tube overdrive, but don™t want to hire a road crew to get all the gear from place to place, get your hands on 3rd Power' Dream Weaver. The new Dream Weaver 38W 1x12 tube-driven combo offers authentic American and British tones in one compact package.
The Dream Weaver features two inputs ” American and British ” with a master Presence knob, and Treble, Bass and EQ control on the American side, and three-way EQ and volume control on the other side of the sonic pond. The American side features a Tweed/Blonde switch for selecting between authentic ™59 Tweed 5F6-A and ™63 Blonde 6G6-B styled tones , while the British has an Orange Glow switch on the British channel for enhanced gain and harmonics when selecting between authentic ™68 Super Bass Plexi and hot-rodded Plexi styled tones.
The Dream Weaver introduces a new Jump feature “ front-panel normalized output jacks on each channel for creating unique tones and signal effect chains when combining and playing through both channels simultaneously. And it also features 3rd Power' TubeMix combining the two channels together for creating rich, unique tones.
While the 38W power output is a useable amount of power for most environments, a power-cutting switch knocks the output down to 18W to make it a more practice- and studio-friendly tone machine while pushing a wide range of tones through the single Eminence 12" Legend V128, or through the speakers of your choiceof speakers via the 8Î mono or 4Î stereo outputs.
- Tweed/Blonde switch on the American channel for selecting between authentic ™59 Tweed 5F6-A and ™63 Blonde 6G6-B styled tones
- Orange Glow switch on the British channel for enhanced gain and harmonics when selecting between authentic ™68 Super Bass Plexi and hot-rodded Plexi styled tones
- Normalized Jump output jacks for running both channels at the same time.
- TubeMIX„¢ for mixing the two individual channels together
- NoiseREDUX proprietary analog noise reduction circuitry that takes all of the warm goodness of tubes and leaves excessive hiss and hum behind. Removable back panel for your choice of refined open-back or closed-back cabinet tones
- Power: 38Watts full power, 18W half power
- HybridMASTER Volume Management Control for micro volume level fine tuning
- Output tube options include; 5881, 6L6 or EL34 (standard)
Get all of your favorite vintage tones in one place. Order today!