- 487412 000000000 487412000000000
Aguilar OBP-3TK/PP Onboard Bass Preamp
- Write a Review
3-band EQ with 18dB of boost/cut at 40Hz, 400 or 800Hz (selectable by push/pull pot), and 6.5kHz can be installed as 9 or 18 volt circuit. 1" x 1" x ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3-band EQ with 18dB of boost/cut at 40Hz, 400 or 800Hz (selectable by push/pull pot), and 6.5kHz can be installed as 9 or 18 volt circuit. 1" x 1" x .6". Includes separate treble, bass, and push/pull midrange pots.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Aguilar OBP-3TK/PP Onboard Bass Preamp:
Replacing an onboard preamp should be done voluntarily. This was most certainly not.
After 1,000+ gigs I 'upgraded my 95' Modullus Quantum 5 from the Bartolini NTMB 18v system to an Aguilar OBP3 loved it for 9 months until it died at a gig (there is no active/passive switch, and yes it was totally EMBARRASSING & EXPENSIVE).The repair tech in Dallas said quote "I've had to replace 5 OBP3's recently, they are made in China now & are NOT serviceable" (the circuit board is filled with epoxy).I ordered a Glockenklang 3 band unit and I have NEVER been happier with my bass. The passive/active push-pull volume pot is almost identical in output (given the tone controls are at center).Much happier!Donno
Disposable electronics have no place on stage.
It is sitting in a drawer. It has no value.