- J27982 000000000 J27982000000000
Blackstar Artist 30 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
At the heart of the Artist 30 lies a unique power amplifier design that harnesses the tonal qualities of the revered 6L6 valve. By carefully optimisi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic tone, simplicity and flexibility in a lightweight 30W amp.
The Blackstar Artist 30’s two channels offers an incredibly wide palette of classic tones and each channel can be set as either a clean channel or a classic overdrive channel. With the emphasis on simplicity and sonic purity, every feature has been refined to allow a musician total freedom in shaping their own sound.
Pro features such as footswitching, reverb, master volume and effects loop augment the sonic experience, making the Artist 30 completely equipped for today’s exacting performance requirements.
As with all Blackstar products, reliability is paramount, and the Artist 30 has been subject to countless hours of endurance testing, both in the laboratory and in live performance meaning you can rely on the Artist 30 night after night in the most demanding gig environments.
This flexibility, tone and quality is delivered with a visual elegance worthy of the world’s greatest stages and performers. From the metallic thread in the classic paper fret to the embossed Blackstar detail on the luxury leather carrying strap, nothing has been left to chance in delivering the Artist 30.
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two footswitchable channelsSpeakers: 2x12 Celestion V-TypeControls: 3-band EQ, gain, ISF, volume, tone, reverb level, master volumeBuilt-in footswitchable reverbSeries effects loopBlack paper fret with silver threadFootswitch included
- Dimensions: 27.1 in. x 21.25 in. x 10.23 in.
- Weight: 49 lbs.
Get this great tube tone at this great price today!
Valves: 2 x 6L6, 2 x ECC83
Weight (kg): 22.5
Dimensions: 690 mm x 540 mm x 260mm
Footswitch: FS-8 supplied
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.