- #J23905 000000000 J23905000000000
Blackstar FS-11 Footcontroller
- Write a Review
The FS-11 is a rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing, for use with Blackstar's ID:Core Series. The FS-11 footcontroller from is designed to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-button footcontroller for ID:Core amplifiers.
The FS-11 is a rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing, for use with Blackstar's ID:Core Series. The FS-11 footcontroller from is designed to work specifically with the ID:Core range of amplifiers. The FS-11 expands the functionality of these already innovative amplifiers by offering two modes of operation. Mode 1 allows the user to switch between two channels and turn the effects on and off. Mode 2 allows the user to switch between all the patches stored on the amplifier (down on switch one and up on switch two). The FS-11 footcontroller is compatible with the ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40 amplifiers.
- Expands the functionality of Blackstar's ID:Core amplifiers
- Rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing
- Offers two modes of operation for switching between channels and effects or selecting patches
- Compatible with the ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40 amplifiers only
Make your ID:Core amps more versatile with this footcontroller. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Feels Sturdy / Well Made
- Unlocks features built into amp
Comments about Blackstar FS-11 Footcontroller:
I use this footswitch on my ID:Core BEAM Blackstar amp for practice at home. Plan to use for gigging. After research, I may just have to get an ID 60 with FS10.