- 183011 000000000 183011000000000
Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp
- Write a Review
The Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp is designed specifically for use with such acoustic instruments as guitar, violin, and harmonica. These ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rackmount quality in a footpedal.
The Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp is designed specifically for use with such acoustic instruments as guitar, violin, and harmonica. These instruments sometimes use combo amps, which require a high-quality EQ (3-band parametric) and balanced line driver. These features have been integrated into a convenient stompbox format with both XLR and 1/4" outputs. The Carl Martin Parametric EQ/Pre-amp also works well for tweaking the sound of electric guitars, basses, and other electronic instruments in the studio. Integrated regulated power supply.
- Designed for use with acoustic instruments such as guitar, violin, and harmonica
- Real 3-band parametric EQ
- Balanced line driver
- Integrated regulated power supply
A very high-quality, handmade pedal. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Carl Martin 3-Band Parametric EQ/Pre-amp:
I was lucky enough to score a great deal on one of these pedals on an auction site and it is a fantastic tool. On my Taylor acoustic I preferred the DI section on the Carl Martin to a Radial JDI. The EQ is also perfect for guitar. It has exactly the right bandwidth to always seem to hit where you need it to when cutting a resonant frequency or giving a little mid push in the perfect spot. It also works great with my acoustic for pulling out some of the "quack" that comes from an acoustic pickup. I would definitely recommend giving this a try if you can benefit from the DI as well as the EQ section.