- J25072 000000000 J25072000000000
Diezel D-Moll 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Diezel D-Moll is a muscular 100-watt head that delivers everything from sparkling cleans to blistering dirty sounds from a quartet of JJ KT-77 ou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
MIDI integration and massive tonal versatility in a head that has muscle to spare.
The Diezel D-Moll is a muscular 100-watt head that delivers everything from sparkling cleans to blistering dirty sounds from a quartet of JJ KT-77 output tubes and six 12AX7 preamp tubes. Features include three MIDI-switchable preamp sections ("clean, "crunch" and "insane"), a MIDI-controllable "Mid-Cut," MIDI-controlled FX loops (series and parallel) and much more.
The classic Diezel tone is present and accounted for. The D-MOLL reacts fast to the touch, but with a smooth, even touch. Its exceptional dynamic response lets your guitar broadcast its true personality with clarity and air. Diezel amps are revered for their expansive, œopen character that allows the player to explore a myriad of musical sounds and styles. Make no mistake”this is not a œfaceless amp”its simply capable of stunningly versatile performance.
The Clean channel (channel 1) is crystal clean for most of its range, but offers just a bit of compression and overdrive when the gain control is maxed. This is a huge, sparkly-yet-warm-sounding clean channel thats at home with jazz chords or squeezing out funk rhythms.
The Crunch channel (channel 2) has a natural, robust quality”think Texas blues to heavy rock rhythm to smooth medium- to high-gain solo sounds.
The Insane channel (channel 3) starts at a heavy saturated rhythm sound to fully-realized blazing lead tones. Nice and creamy when you roll back the guitars tone knob a little, but brutal when you crank it all the way up.
The D-Moll boasts a selectable Mid-Cut feature, sweeping from full mid bite to dark scoop. The Mid-Cut has a level control that allows the player to bump or reduce the volume as needed. The D-Moll's master section features dual Volume controls, a global Presence knob and a œDeep control, which offers to boost the low frequencies at 90 Hz.
- Maximum wattage: 76W“100W; 100W
- Tube or solid state: Tube/valve
- Type: Head
- Number of preamp tubes: 6
- Preamp tube type: 12AX7/ECC83
- Number of power tubes: 4
- Power tube type: KT77
- Power attenuation: No
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 ohms
- Number of channels: 3
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Number of modes:
- Channel 1: 3-band EQ; Volume; Gain
- Channel 2: 3-band EQ; Volume; Gain
- Channel 3: 3-band EQ; Volume; Gain
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: Yes
- Depth: Yes
- Resonance: No
- Presence: Yes
- Bright: Yes
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- MIDI control: Yes
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Reverb: No
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- Misc. Features
- External speaker output: Yes
- Headphone output: No
- Direct output: Yes
- AUX input: No
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Mute: Yes
- Width: 29.25 in.
- Height: 10.75 in.
- Depth: 11 in.
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- Country of origin: Germany
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.