- H74138 000000000 H74138000000000
DV Mark DV40 112 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The DV Mark DV40 112 is a two-channel, 40W, all-tube combo with patent-pending Continuous Power Control, Accutronics reverb, and an EL34-equipped pow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Its tonal options are almost endless thanks to DV Mark's patent-pending Continuous Power Control.
The DV Mark DV40 112 is a two-channel, 40W, all-tube combo with patent-pending Continuous Power Control, Accutronics reverb, and an EL34-equipped power section that delivers great clean tone on channel 1 and rich tube saturation from channel 2.
Tonal options are almost endless thanks to DV Mark's patent-pending Continuous Power Control (CPC), which allows you to change the power incrementally from the full 40W (Class A/B) all the way down to 1W (Class A) in pentode mode; or 15W (Class A/B) to 0.5W (Class A) in triode mode.
Plug into the DV40 112 combo and you'll immediately hear its quality: very clean sounds even at high volumes, great crunchy rhythm tone, rich saturation, boost switch for lead playing, balanced response in all frequency ranges and impressive bass response. The range of tonal options is incredible, and it's easy to find your own sound quickly using EQ and the very practical CPC feature.
The DV40 112's other optional patent pending feature is the Advanced Tube Control System, which allows users to connect the amp to a computer, and-using custom software-collect technical data and tube parameters from the amp.
- Power output: 1-40W (pentode mode), .5-15W (triode mode)
- Preamp tubes: 2xECC83
- Power tubes: 2xEL34, 1xECC83
- Two channels
- Controls: Gain, Master, Presence, Bright, Solo, Continuous Power Control (CPC)
- 3-band passive EQ
- Accutronics spring reverb
- Low/High bias switch
- 4-, 8-, and 16-ohm speaker outs
- 12" B&C neodymium speaker, custom-made for DV Mark
Everything from shimmering cleans to saturated distortion, with controls to custom-tailor whatever sound you want! Order now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.