- J46349 000000000 J46349000000000
Electro-Harmonix Bass Clone Analog Chorus
- Write a Review
The Bass Clone chorus pedal’s core circuitry is nearly identical to the legendary Small Clone chorus, but with added features especially for bass. Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Small Clone chorus specially designed for bass guitar.
The Bass Clone chorus pedal’s core circuitry is nearly identical to the legendary Small Clone chorus, but with added features especially for bass. Chorus is a combination of modulated and dry signals. The Bass Clone’s Crossover switch cuts low end from the modulated signal so the pedal delivers a more accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition. The Treble control affects the whole signal while the Bass control only affects the dry half. Together with the Crossover switch they provide precise sound shaping that lets you achieve a tight, focused bass guitar sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top.
- Based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.75 in. (70 mm) x 4.5 in. (115 m) x 2.1 in. (54 mm)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Electro-Harmonix Bass Clone Analog Chorus:
I am a bassist and play a variety of different styles and genres.I am currently building a pedal board. I was looking at EHX's Small Clone due to it's popularity, and I generally enjoy EHX's products (although i am trying to purchase more boutique pedals in the future). The Bass Clone was an obvious choice as a bassist looking at the Small Clone, and I couldn't be happier. The added features for bass, including the crossover feature, adds more versatility than I was expecting. I have recorded twice with it since purchasing it last month, and it tracks great. I use it pretty regularly with my fuzz and distortion pedals, however, I recently discovered a pretty cool setup as I was experimenting with different sounds. I used the Bass Clone with the Rate tuned to about 9 'o clock, alongside of my MXR Phase 90 with the rate knob on that turned to about 3 'o clock. Fantastic weirdness.
Maintains low end thanks to the x-over
Plays nice with other pedals
Wide range of tones
- Was this a gift?: