- J31855 000000000 J31855000000000
Electro-Harmonix LESTER-G Deluxe Rotary Speaker Pedal
- Write a Review
The ultimate rotary speaker emulator packed with goodies like a specially designed compression circuit to supercharge the rotating speaker effect on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A totally tweakable rotary speaker with tons of extras.
The ultimate rotary speaker emulator packed with goodies like a specially designed compression circuit to supercharge the rotating speaker effect on guitar.
Lester G’s comprehensive controls include fully adjustable tube-style overdrive, Fast and Slow modes and an Acceleration control to dial in the rate at which the effect transitions between speeds. The sound of that giant wood cabinet will now fit on a pedalboard!
- Ultimate rotary speaker emulator
- Fully featured compressor built-in
- Stereo/mono in/out
- Tube emulated overdrive
- Adjustable Fast and Slow modes
- Acceleration control
- High quality buffered bypass
- Includes EHX9.6DC-200 PSU
- Dimensions in inches: 4.75 (w) x 5.75 (l) x 2.5 (h)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Electro-Harmonix LESTER-G Deluxe Rotary Speaker Pedal:
Leslie simulation is a tricky thing because there's no way a pedal can reproduce the sound of a speaker spinning in the room (4 dimensional sound) but it can reproduce the sound of a miked Leslie as you would hear on a record. So I won't speak to how close this comes to a real Leslie.
This thing is fun to play through both for the rotary effect, especially when using 2 amps (and for God's sake use a pair of tube amps), and for the compression/drive effects that are built it. It inspires a different playing style than I normally use which is also fun and can lead to better recording etc.
The only thing I found to be a little strange is the brake, which really isn't a brake at all but is more like turning off the motor drive and letting it spin down at the rate set by the acceleration knob. It's not a flaw just different and if you want more control you can use an expression pedal.
Something else that would have been nice would have been stereo inputs, I run the second half of my pedalboard in stereo and already have an Electric Mistress as my one mono to stereo pedal.