- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl MetalMaster 40 E314 40W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- J56232 000000000 J56232000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Expect nothing less than true versatality and pure tube tones in conjuction with modern features for recording and stage purposes. Make your choice ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Awesome Engl tone in a portable 1x12 combo.
Expect nothing less than perfectly designed tube tones for your style in a compact body! The Metalmaster 40W version will blow you away!
controls for clean gain, lead gain, bass, middle, treble, reverb, lead volume
Mid Scoop sound switch
Clean / Lead channel selector switch
Power on LED and Power Tube Monitor
Footswitch jack: Reverb off/on, FX loop off/on
Footswitch jack: Mid Shape (MidScoop)
Footswitch jack: Clean / Lead channel selection; Gain boost
FX loop send; FX loop return
Poweramp output, 8 Ohms parallel: 1×8 ohms or 2×16 ohms speaker
Poweramp output, 16 Ohms serial: 1×16 ohms or 2×8 ohms speaker
Speaker: Celestion Super 65, 8 ohms
Call or click to order today!
Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Super 65
Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, reverb, volume, master, gain boost, mid shape
Power Tube Monitor
Outputs: 2x8 ohm, 1x16 ohm
Sturdy metal grille
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.