- J13934 000000000 J13934000000000
EVH 5150 III 100W Guitar Tube Head Ivory with 5150 III 412 Guitar Cab Ivory
- Write a Review
The professional EVH 5150 III all-tube amp head that was developed to meet the exacting specifications of Edward Van Halen, one of the true living le...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get Eddie's shred-happy tone, dressed in white.
The professional EVH 5150 III all-tube amp head that was developed to meet the exacting specifications of Edward Van Halen, one of the true living legends of rock guitar. The 5150III amp head's flexible feature set allows creation of tones from clean to crunch to full-out distortion, inspiring limitless artistic expression. Truly roadworthy, EVH amp heads feature no-compromise construction promising peak performance for years to come.
EVH 5150 III 4x12" Cab
The EVH 5150III is a 4x12 speaker enclosure with custom Celestion EVH signature speakers that deliver richness and power. Truly roadworthy, EVH amps feature no-compromise construction promising peak performance for years to come.
- EVH 5150III 100W Head
- Power: 100 watts (tube)
- Tubes: eight 12AX7 (preamp); four 6L6
- Three channels
- Controls: Gain, 3-band EQ, volume, presence
- Covering: Textured vinyl covering (black or ivory), EVH striped metal grille
- Dimensions: 10.25" (26 cm) x 29.75" (75.5 cm) x 11.5" (29.3 cm)
- Weight: 55 lbs. (25 kg)
- Four-button footswitch included
- EVH 5150III 4x12" Cab
- Power handling: 100W
- Speakers: 4x12" Celestion G12EVH
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Dimensions: 14" x 29.25" x 30"
- Weight: 88 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.