- 420703 000000000 420703000000000
Fender 1-Button Vintage Style Footswitch
- Write a Review
The Fender 1-Button Vintage Style Footswitch is armed with a 1/4" jack and 12' cord. Use it with the Fender Blues Junior, Woody Junior, Two-Tone, Dec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Retro vibe and Fender quality!
The Fender 1-Button Vintage Style Footswitch is armed with a 1/4" jack and 12' cord. Use it with the Fender Blues Junior, Woody Junior, Two-Tone, Deco-Tone, Vibro-King (early), Prosonic Head, Tonemaster, or Rumble Bass amps.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about Fender 1-Button Vintage Style Footswitch:
Works with a Fender Mustang 2, V2, and an Orange RT 35, Almost any amp that requires a standard single effects on/off, or channel switching foot switch! I have 2 of these switches, and both of the Amps mentioned. Works fine!