- J47368 000000000 J47368000000000
JHS Pedals Red Remote Pedal
- Write a Review
Use the new Red Remote with select JHS Pedals to remotely activate the on-board toggle found on the pedal itself. By connecting the Red Remote to a R...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This handy switcher acts as an on-the-fly switcher to expand your tonal options.
Use the new Red Remote with select JHS Pedals to remotely activate the on-board toggle found on the pedal itself. By connecting the Red Remote to a Red Remote-equipped pedal with any 1/4” instrument cable, this essentially acts as an on-the-fly switcher to give you more tonal options in any setting.
The Red Remote is currently compatible with the following JHS Pedals:
Morning Glory V4
Twin Twelve V2
When using the Red Remote, the remote itself will act as the toggle, therefore disabling the pedal's onboard toggle switch. For example, if you have our Red Remote plugged into the SuperBolt, the SuperBolt's "GAIN" toggle will be deactivated and the Red Remote will switch the toggle on/off as you step on the footswitch.
To use the Red Remote, plug the remote into the jack of the pedal labeled "REMOTE..." ...this jack will have a red washer to denote it is the appropriate jack to plug the Red Remote into.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.