- H98886 000000000 H98886000000000
Marshall DSL100H / MX212 100W 2x12 All Tube Guitar Stack w/ Celestion Seventy 80's
- Write a Review
The DSL100H Kit includes the DSL100H head and the MX212 cab. The all-tube, two channel monster has the same tube compliment and feature set as the co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A perfectly paired Marshall rig.
The DSL100H Kit includes the DSL100H head and the MX212 cab. The all-tube, two channel monster has the same tube compliment and feature set as the conic DSL100 with a few upgrades. You'll find a Resonance control as opposed to the original's fixed Deep switch, this gives you total control of exactly how much low-end "girth" you want to add. It features studio quality digital reverb instead of spring reverb. The rear panel Pentode/Triode switch drops it down to 50W so it's super flexible. Finally, a supplied two-way footswitch allows for channel switching and Reverb on/off.
The other piece of this kit is the MX212 which is ideal for the new DSL range. The MX212 was designed from the ground up and features two Celestion speakers, MDF construction and that classic Marshall logo.
Series FX loop
ECC83 and EL34 tubes
100W or 50W power
Included two-way footswitch
Two 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speakers
Black covering and fret
Medium Marshall logo
Call or click to get your own Marshall rig.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.