- 482754 000000000 482754000000000
Marshall JCM800 2203X, 1960A, and 1960B Tube Guitar Full Stack
- Write a Review
This full stack includes one JCM800 2203 tube head, one 1960A angled guitar extension cab, and one 1960B straight guitar extension cab.Marshall JCM80...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Based on a direct descendant of the Plexi, its got trademark Marshall power and tone to spare!
This full stack includes one JCM800 2203 tube head, one 1960A angled guitar extension cab, and one 1960B straight guitar extension cab.
Marshall JCM800 2203 Vintage Series 100W Tube Head
One of the most highly respected 100W Marshall heads in the company's long history. Evolving from the legendary Plexi head, it was one of the first Marshall amplifiers to feature a master volume control. The essence of simplicity, the JCM800 is a one-channel, all-valve amp with no reverb or effects. Its easy control panel, distinctive roar, and larger-than-life edge immediately set the standard by which all other rock amps were judged and it remained the industry benchmark throughout the entire 16 years of its production life. Now it's back by popular demand and just like the 1959SLP and 1987X it has a Series Effects Loop with true bypass that takes the loop completely out of the circuit ensuring the original tone isn't compromised in any shape or form.
Marshall 1960A & 1960B 300W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinets
These speaker cabinets put out beautiful tone at any volume. The addition of an impedance (4- or 16-ohm) mono/stereo switching mechanism has transformed the "industry standard" 1960 into the ultimate speaker cab. These 280W Marshall cabs are loaded with Celestion Vintage speakers.
- 4 EL34s in the power stage
- 3 ECC83s in the preamp
- True bypass series FX loop
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- 30"W x 9"H x 12"D
- 41 lbs.
- Speaker Type: Celestion G12T-75W
- Speaker Configuration: 4x12"
- Power (RMS): 300W
- Selectable Mono/Stereo: Yes
- Impedance Stereo/Mono: 8 Ohm, 16/4 Ohm
- 30"W x 32-3/4"H x 14-1/4"D
- 82 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.