- Product 430983
Marshall JTM45 and 1960AX Half Stack
- Write a Review
This half stack includes the Marshall JTM45 Amp Head and Marshall 1960AX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet.Marshall JTM45 Amplifier HeadThe Marshall...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The amp that started it all!
This half stack includes the Marshall JTM45 Amp Head and Marshall 1960AX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet.
Marshall JTM45 Amplifier Head
The Marshall JTM45 Amp Head is a lovingly created reproduction of Jim Marshall's first amplifier. Now the classic JTM45 is accessible to all who enjoy its glassy, clean tone and fluid, warm sustain.
By including GZ34 valve rectification, as found in the original, Marshall has ensured a faithful recreation of the JTM45's glorious sound. The GZ34 rectifier valve interacts with the rest of the valves causing subtle harmonics to shift and smolder beneath every note you play.
Marshall 1960AX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
The Marshall 1960X consists of 4 separate birch ply speaker enclosures, each loaded with a Celestion G12M Greenback 12" speaker and has a 100W power handling rating. Tonally this speaker cabinet falls between the 1960A's brightness and the 1960TV's warmth. Greenback G12M speakers have a very distinctive sound with a fast, snappy response that adds detail and dynamics to both clean and distorted playing. The 1960X Extension Speaker Cabinet uses the early '70s LC checkered grille cloth and a less-textured vinyl covering. If used as a half stack with a 100W head, a power brake is recommended.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Marshall JTM45 Amp Head
- 30W head
- Clean tone
- Warm sustain
- Classic design
- Output (RMS): 30 watts
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x 5881
- GZ34 valve rectifier
- 3-band EQ
- Presence control
- Dimensions: 26"W x 10-1/4"H x 8"D
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Marshall 1960AX 100W 4x12 Guitar Extension Cabinet
- 4 - 12" Celestion Greenback G12M speakers
- 100W handling
- Checkered grille cloth
- Straight or Angled front
Buy the JTM45 Half Stack TODAY, and relive the magic of your youth!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.