- J32928 000000000 J32928000000000
MXR Studio Compressor Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The MXR design team took a classic recording studio fixture and stuffed it into a pedalboard-friendly box. The MXR Studio Compressor features Attack,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio-quality compression that fits on your pedalboard.
The MXR design team took a classic recording studio fixture and stuffed it into a pedalboard-friendly box. The MXR Studio Compressor features Attack, Release, Ratio, Input, and Output controls so you can fine-tune your compression level—from subtle to squashing—right on stage with visual feedback from a bright LED gain-reduction status meter. Constant Headroom Technology™ provides tons of headroom for clear, transparent performance that’s as dynamic as you need it to be. It’s all packed into a durable, lightweight aluminum-housing that’s the size of a Phase 90.
- Classic studio compressor in a Phase 90-sized pedal
- CHT™ Constant Headroom Technology for clear, clean performance
- Ten Gain-reduction status LEDs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.