- J32375 000000000 J32375000000000
MXR Sub Machine Octave Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
First conceived in the MXR Custom Shop, the MXR Sub Machine Fuzz kicks open the door to epic and unbridled sonic exploration. This mean little box co...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The vintage tones of the La Machine Fuzz with a growling sub-octave circuit.
First conceived in the MXR Custom Shop, the MXR Sub Machine Fuzz kicks open the door to epic and unbridled sonic exploration. This mean little box combines the shaggy vintage tones of the La Machine Fuzz with a growling sub-octave circuit, giving you a one way ticket to the sonic frontiers of heavy.
The Sub Machine Fuzz features the La Machine Fuzz’s circuitry and all of its functions—from its Volume, Tone, and Fuzz controls to its electrifying octave up mode—but it’s also got an old school sub-octave circuit with its own level control, so you can dial in just the right mix of fuzz and sub octave signals.
To further broaden the Sub Machine Fuzz’s thunderous tonal palette, the MXR team added a Series switch so you can run the sub-octave signal straight into the fuzz—for some seriously subterranean saturation—or alongside the fuzz for a split channel effect.
- Combines La Machine Fuzz with old school Sub-Octave signal
- Separate volume levels for Fuzz and Sub-Octave signals
- Toggle between Series/Parallel modes
- Octave switch kicks Fuzz signal into searing Octave Up mode
- True bypass switching
Expand your pedal board. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Solid Construction
- Getting Gigantic
Comments about MXR Sub Machine Octave Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal:
This pedal is great. If you think you want it, you want it. And I would recommend it.
This can be used as a nice OD, Dist or Fuzz before you dial in the Octave at all. With the Fuzz and Tone down you can almost use it as plain Octave (with just a bit of crunch). But obviously, the idea is you dial in your desired amounts of Fuzz and Octave and create something special. The Tone knob is very variable, which makes for a great range of tones and intensities. The option of the up octave adds another range of sweet tones, especially for those leads. Finally, my favorite spice in the Sub Machine recipe, the parallel/sequence switch is a great touch that allows you to dial in a sweet, dual-effect tone and then gamble on how it sounds in sequence, where a whos-who of odd crunchy, glitchy and some downright sweet sounds live. All around a sweet pedal if you want Octave Fuzz and a pedal that can give you very cool sounds.