- J51525 000000000 J51525000000000
On-Stage Stands PS801 Pedal Power Pack
- Write a Review
This Pedal Power Pack is specially designed for guitar players who want to power as many as 8 pedals at the same time. It keeps your pedal board neat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Keep all your pedals powered and happy while taking up just one outlet spot.
This Pedal Power Pack is specially designed for guitar players who want to power as many as 8 pedals at the same time. It keeps your pedal board neat and only takes up one position on an outlet strip or wall outlet. Guaranteed to work with over 90% of the effects pedals on the market, the Pedal Power Pack also includes converter plugs for virtually any 9V pedal, even Line 6 modeling pedals.
- Two F6 Lines: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug (positive outside and negative inside), 6F22 9V
- battery button as female connector, used for connecting batteries to charge equipment.
- L6 Line: 5.5/2.5mm DC plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector, internal connections have
- same polarity, used for charging equipment with different sockets.
- L3 Line: 3.5mm single channel plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector, internal connections
- have same polarity, used for charging equipment with different sockets.
- Reverse Polarity Connector: 5.5/2.1mm DC plug, 5.5/2.1mm female connector,
- opposite polarity for charging equipment with different power polarity.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.