- #J46442 000002000 J46442000002000
Orange Amplifiers Crush Bass 100 100W 1x15 Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
Taking elements from Orange flagship 4 Stroke and OB1 series bass amps, and with enough power for smaller venues, the Crush Bass 100 is a seriously v...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing Orange "bi-amped" tone in a gig-ready 1x15 combo.
Taking elements from Orange flagship 4 Stroke and OB1 series bass amps, and with enough power for smaller venues, the Crush Bass 100 is a seriously versatile combo in both sound and application. Using high-end engineering techniques not usually found on combos of this type, the key to the Crush Bass 100’s immensely fat and detailed tone is the amplifier’s 100 Watt output section. The choice of discrete components (rather than common integrated circuits) gives the amp sensational levels of clarity across the entire spectrum, and the internal 15-in. speaker means that even the most subterranean frequencies come through loud and clear.
Coupled to the output stage is an equally powerful preamp. The active EQ section with its sweepable parametric mid band allows players to fine tune the Crush Bass 100 to any style, plus Orange's "bi-amp"-inspired Gain and Blend circuit adds even more tonal variety. These interactive controls add extra harmonic content and variable levels of grit to the core bass tone, perfect for creating earthy vintage riffs or even savagely distorted mayhem, without ever losing the all-important low end. They can also be switched in remotely via the optional footswitch. Along with a balanced line output, the Crush Bass 100 also has a buffered effects loop, an integrated tuner, aux. input and a Cabsim-loaded headphone output for silent practice or direct recording. From the bedroom to the stage, this amp covers all bases.
- Power: 100W (solid state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x15 Orange
- Controls: active 3-band EQ, frequency, volume, blend, tuner, -6dB pad
- Built-in FX loop
- Aux. input
- CabSim-loaded headphone output
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Rear-ported cabinet
- Basket-weave vinyl
- Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 20.28 in. x 21.65 in. x 13.98 in.
- Weight: 53.46 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.