- #J46438 000002000 J46438000002000
Orange Amplifiers Crush Bass 25 25W Bass Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
You wouldn’t compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practicing at home be any different? While the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great, rounded Orange bass tone when you practice.
You wouldn’t compromise your bass sound with the band, so why should practicing at home be any different? While the Crush Bass 25 may be the smallest model in the Crush Bass amp range, it still retains the warm and rounded tonal character that make Orange Amps the choice of some of the world’s most iconic bass players.
This 25-Watt combo features an all-analogue signal path, a ported cabinet for improved low end response plus a highly responsive active EQ section. Like the rest of the Crush Bass range, the amp’s variable parametric mid band allows for unlimited control over a broad range of frequencies in addition to the bass and treble. Dial in a massive range of classic bass tones or create your own. With an integrated tuner, an aux. input for backing tracks and a headphone output with our CabSim circuitry, the Crush Bass 25 is the perfect miniature rig for all players on which to hone their tone.
- Power: 25W (solid state)
- Single channel
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x8 Orange
- Controls: active 3-band EQ, frequency, volume, tuner, -6dB pad
- Aux. input
- CabSim-loaded headphone output
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Rear-ported cabinet
- Basket-weave vinyl
- Dimensions: 12.8 in. x 14.37 in. x 9.25 in.
- Weight: 18.26 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.