- J10795 000000000 J10795000000000
Outlaw Effects Case with Power
- Write a Review
Carry and protect your micro effects pedals from the rigors of the road with this durable metal flight case. It holds up to five Outlaw pedals or oth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Collect the Outlaw set and carry it easily.
Carry and protect your micro effects pedals from the rigors of the road with this durable metal flight case. It holds up to five Outlaw pedals or other similar micro-sized pedals. Molded foam interior keeps pedals securely in place. The top is removed easily, allowing the base to function as a pedal board.
This case includes a 9V DC Power Supply and 5-way Daisy Chain Cable to power up to five pedals (pedals not included).
Protective durable metal flight case
Holds up to five Outlaw pedals or other similar micro-sized pedals
Molded foam interior
Base functions as pedal board
9V DC Power Supply
5-way Daisy Chain Cable (Powers up to five pedals - pedals sold separately)
Order today and organize your Outlaw life. It's a hard life, often misunderstood, but it's the life you chose.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.