- J25295 000000000 J25295000000000
Peavey Classic 30 Special Edition 30W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp Ivory
- Write a Review
Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, these true all-tube amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease. These amp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic looks, classic tone, Classic 30.
Revered by blues, country and rock players alike, these true all-tube amps span the tonal landscape from vintage to contemporary with ease. These amps are drenched in the tone that can only come from the combination of three 12AX7 and four EL84 tubes. Add features like 3-band EQ, footswitchable dual channels, active Presence control and reverb and you have one of the most versatile amplifiers on the market. Classic looks, classic tone, Classic 30!
- Genuine Spring Reverb with level control
- Pre- and post-gain controls on lead channel
- External speaker capability
- Chrome-plated chassis
- Classic tweed covering
- Footswitches optional
- 30 watts (rms) into 16 or 8 ohms
- 2-channel preamp
- Footswitch selectable channel switching, reverb and boost
- Four EL84s and three 12AX7s
- 12 inch Blue Marvel speaker
- Effects loop
- Channel and Boost switch uses Peavey part number 03054360
- Width Packed: 13"(33.02 cm)
- Normal volume control on clean channel
- Height Packed: 21.5"(54.61 cm)
- Reverb on/off switch uses Peavey part number 03051000
- Boost switch
- 3-band passive EQ (bass, middle, treble)
- Standby Switch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.