- #J57289 000001000 J57289000001000
Phil Jones Bass Double Four 70W Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Double Four is a single channel bass amplifier that has an auxiliary input for iPad/iPod, mp3 or drum machine. It features 3-band EQ that is perf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
More than just a practice amp, hear your tone in its truest form.
The Double Four is a single channel bass amplifier that has an auxiliary input for iPad/iPod, mp3 or drum machine. It features 3-band EQ that is perfectly tailored for bass guitar, headphone out jack and a line out for recording. It is ideal for all kinds of basses and can handle the open B string on a 5 string bass with ease.
The cabinet may be as small as a shoe box but it is built to the same standards of all PJB cabinets, heavily braced internally and damped with acoustic damping materials to prevent cabinet coloration that can kill the true sound of your instrument. What you hear from the Double Four is the closest you can get to how your instrument actually sounds.
The Double Four may just be a practice amp but it does not mean that it has to sound like a practice amp. The sound is huge for its size and you may find it hard to believe that all the sound from your bass is just coming out of such a tiny jewel box.
- Power: 70W
- Speakers: PJB NeoPower Type C
- Controls: 3-band EQ, level selector, volume, aux. level
- 3-band EQ perfectly tailored for bass guitar
- Small, compact shoebox size
- Aux. input for iOS, mp3 or other devices
- Heavily braced internally with acoustic damping
- Prevents cabinet coloration
- Dimensions: 11 x 8 x 7 in.
- Weight: 8.8 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.