- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PRS 2-Channel Custom 50 50W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- K37041 000001000 K37041000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PRS 2-Channel Custom 50 is a versatile, modern amp with several features that give players ultimate versatility and musicality. Each channel feat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two big, versatile channels with stage ready tube power through a Celestion driver.
The PRS 2-Channel Custom 50 is a versatile, modern amp with several features that give players ultimate versatility and musicality.
Each channel features channel volume, bright switch, treble, middle, bass and master volume controls. The lead channel also has a switchable mid-shift that will either scoop some of the midrange when “in” or act as a fat boost for that channel when pulled out. There is also a global push/pull presence control that provides a depth boost and a global push/pull reverb control. When the reverb knob is pulled the reverb will only work on the clean channel. This allows you to have global reverb engaged and be able to switch seamlessly between lead channel without reverb and clean channel with reverb (via the footswitch). The 3-button LED footswitch also has a solo boost and channel selection.
The 2-Channel Custom 50 has a full effects loop and can cascade from clean to gain without losing articulation, making it a great platform for pedals. This amplifier is available as a 50 watt head or a 50 watt 1x12 closed back combo.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 50W (tube)
- Tubes: three 12AX7, two 12AT7, one 12DW7 (preamp); two 6L6 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion Classic Lead
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Controls: 3-band EQ, bright switch, volume, master volume, reverb, presence
- Built-in reverb
- Fingerjoint pine construction
- Covering: Stealth
- Grille cloth: Stealth
- Dimensions: 24 x 23 x 11 in.
- Weight: 60 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.