- H98371 000001000 H98371000001000
Randall RD212-V30 Diavlo 2X12 Angled Guitar Cab
- Write a Review
The Randall RD212-V30 speaker cabinet features two of the legendary Celestion Vintage 30 12" speakers rated at 130W, made to pair with the Diavlo ser...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Celestion metal punch for the stage, studio and practice.
The Randall RD212-V30 speaker cabinet features two of the legendary Celestion Vintage 30 12" speakers rated at 130W, made to pair with the Diavlo series metal-geared heads and combos. While the ruggedly constructed cabinet box is square, the speakers are mounted to an angled baffle to help project your sound and highlight more high frequencies.
- Power: 130W
- Speaker: 2x12" Celestion Vintage 30
- Impedance: 8Î parallel mono/16Î stereo
- Heavy-duty metal speaker grille
- Casters included
- Dimensions: 30" x 14.1" x 20.2"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.