- J31176 000000000 J31176000000000
Seymour Duncan Catalina Dynamic Chorus
- Write a Review
Some guitarists like their chorus to be subtle and traditional. Others prefer bold and unique. The Catalina Dynamic Chorus is designed to do both, wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile analog chorus with an innovative Dynamic Expression mode.
Some guitarists like their chorus to be subtle and traditional. Others prefer bold and unique. The Catalina Dynamic Chorus is designed to do both, with analog character and an unprecedented level of interactivity. It has controls for Mix (from silent to unity to a +3dB boost for the wet signal), Rate, Depth and Delay, as well as a treble-attenuating Tone control for dialing in the clarity or warmth of the wet signal. And the Catalina also features a unique Dynamic switch which allows you to interact with the Depth control as you play: the Hard mode signals the chorus depth to increase as you play with more intensity, or flip it to Soft mode and you will receive more effect as you play lighter. There’s also a Threshold control to dial in the sensitivity of the Dynamic feature. The Catalina has a mono input and stereo outputs, and the footswitch is True Bypass.
- Pure analog circuitry using Bucket Brigade Devices (BBDs)
- True hard-wire bypass
- Delay, Tone, Mix, Depth, Sensitivity, Rate, Dynamic, Engage and Expression controls
- Power: External 9 to 18V regulated DC adapter (center pin negative)
- Current consumption: 23mA
- Dimensions: 3.5” x 5” x 2.25”
- Weight: 14.5 oz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Seymour Duncan Catalina Dynamic Chorus:
Best sounding chorus I have ever heard or owned. Use it acoustically and it will make your sound spiral upward. The setting controls are easy and very precise in allowing you to dial into the zone. Great pedal.
- Was this a gift?: