- J46377 000000000 J46377000000000
Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo Pedal
- Write a Review
The 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo is an analog stompbox designed to recreate two of the most desirable vacuum tube based modulation effects found in A...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile tremolo that offers vintage sounds with total control.
- Switchable AMPLITUDE or HARMONIC modes
- Emulates a Class-A tube amp circuit from end to end
- Achieves magnetic saturation via output transformer
- Gain control with auto level compensation
- Expression pedal control for SPEED
- Accepts standard 2.1 mm neg. tip power supply
- Runs on 9V battery (included)
- Current draw under 30mA
- Pedal size: 12 cm x 6.5 cm x 6.5 cm
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Sounds like a classic old amp tremolo
- Extreme volume boost with Gain turned up
Comments about Supro 1310 Analog Harmonic Tremolo Pedal:
This Supro has a fantastic tremolo sound - thick, lush 3D throbbing, pulsating and warm. It has 2 modes. Amplitude is a standard tremolo sound and Harmonic adds a swirling phase effect that is awesome. With the speed turned down & depth turned up, you can get a nice flange sound. The trem speed goes from super slow to ridiculously fast. The pedal does color your tone when turned on. It adds a warm fat tone with accentuated lower mids. I use it sometimes with the tremolo effect off to fatten up a clean rhythm tone. My only disappointment is with the Gain control. The pedal already boosts the volume slightly with the gain on "0" and when turned up, the volume increases massively, making the gain knob unusable for me. Yes, most any stompbox will increase the volume as the gain knob is turned up, but Supro goes out of their way to brag about how the pedal is designed so that the volume does not increase as the gain knob is turned up. For the high price, I was planning on having this pedal do double duty as a tremolo and a low-to-medium overdrive. Its a shame because it does have a nice natural sounding amp overdrive, but the volume boost is so exaggerated that the gain knob stays turned town. Still, the tremolo sounds in this pedal are top notch. If you are looking for a great tremolo that sounds like the old Fender & Vox amps and have the cash to drop, this is the pedal for you.
- Was this a gift?: