- J04940 000000000 J04940000000000
Throne Room Pedals Tiny Tap Tempo (Normal, 2 Outputs) Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Tiny Tap Tempo is truly the tiniest tap in town. Use it as an external tap switch for pedals with a tap input, such as the Throne Room Tremolo (s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A super-compact tap tempo with two ouputs for use with most pedals.
The Tiny Tap Tempo is truly the tiniest tap in town. Use it as an external tap switch for pedals with a tap input, such as the Throne Room Tremolo (sold separately). It may also be used with other pro audio gear, or as a sustain pedal for most keyboards. This standard switch version is for most pedals (normally open switch) and has two outputs.
- For use with most pedals (normally open switch)
- Two outputs
- Switching: Momentary, soft-touch
- Finish: Durable powder coated
- Wiring: Military-grade point-to-point wiring
- Weight 3.3 oz.
- Dimensions 2" x 2.2" x 1.8"
- No power required
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
Comments about Throne Room Pedals Tiny Tap Tempo (Normal, 2 Outputs) Guitar Effects Pedal:
Well the word "tiny" is definitely an embellishment because this pedal is micro size! Anyone looking to buy this tap tempo or one of its other versions would not have a problem seating it somewhere on their pedalboard. After testing it out I am pleased to see how responsive it is. I also noticed that the housing is quite durable. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for an external tap tempo that does exactly that without any extra bells and whistles. I purchased the variation of the pedal with two outputs so you can control two effects simultaneously. This pedal is considered standard because the contacts are normally open. If you plan on using this tap tempo on one of your Boss effect pedals such as the DD-7 Digital Delay or the PH-3 Phase Shifter keep in mind that you will have to purchase the reverse version of the pedal (normally closed contacts.) This way the beat will be counted on the downstroke of each press of the footswitch.