More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J17621 000000000 J17621000000000
Voodoo Lab HEX Audio Loop Switcher
- Write a Review
Voodoo Lab's HEX is a true-bypass audio switcher in a new compact format. A single unit can easily be placed on a rack shelf with pedals, mounted und...Read More
True-bypass audio switcher with a small footprint.
Voodoo Lab's HEX is a true-bypass audio switcher in a new compact format. A single unit can easily be placed on a rack shelf with pedals, mounted under most Pedaltrain pedal boards, or two units can be combined into a single 19" rack space. Built with the finest gold relays sealed in nitrogen, your tone will stay pure and dynamic no matter what kind, or how many effects, you use.
HEX features 6 true-bypass loops, with loop number 1 being completely independent to allow for various tasks like A/B switching, amp channel switching, and more. And, HEX features a new silent switching and carefully crafted output buffer circuit. Not only does it get rid of pops and clicks, but it can make your final output tone better and more consistent regardless of length and type of cable.
- 6 true-bypass audio loops using the finest gold contact relays
- Instantly recall preset combinations of effects
- Isolated loop for A/B, amp channel select and remote tap tempo
- Compact size easily fits on rack shelves and pedal boards
- Rackmount 2 units into a single space with optional bracket
- Compatible with our Ground Control Pro or any MIDI controller
- Output buffer preserves tone even with long cable run to amp
- Advanced Quiet Switching (tm) technology for lowest possible noise
- Conveniently power from any Pedal Power 9VDC output
- Legendary Voodoo Lab quality and reliability
- Handmade in the U.S.A
- 5-year warranty
This is one HEX that is good for your rig. Order one today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Voodoo Lab HEX Audio Loop Switcher:
This fit my looping/audio switching needs perfectly and integrated into my rig seamlessly. Its well constructed and built like a tank. Thoughtful design - its nice to have one independent loop for various routing options, and the rest of the loops working in series greatly reduces the number of cables needed. Solid product, I'm very happy with it and highly recommended it.