- Product J04437
Fender Mike Dirnt Roadworn Precision Bass
White Blonde Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt join forces once again to bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. With original-era 1...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 17,600 reward points.
6-Month* financing available.
A '50s throwback Precision Bass designed to the specs of pop-punk's most well-known bassist.
Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt join forces once again to bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. With original-era 1951 Precision styling, its ash body wears a 3-color sunburst or White Blonde lacquer finish worn to perfection to simulate years of hard-played onstage glory.
Other distinctive features include a comfortable forearm contour, a volcanic custom vintage-style '59 split single-coil pickup, side-mounted output jack and custom Mike Dirnt neck plate. The maple neck has a thick "C"-shaped profile and a classic '51-style Telecaster headstock shape, with a 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and black (maple board) or aged white (rosewood board) dot position inlays. The bass also has a single-ply black pickguard, two knurled chrome flat-top control knobs (volume, tone) and special '70s vintage-style tuners.
- Ash body
- Road Worn nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Maple neck
- Road Worn urethane neck finish
- Thick "C" shape neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Black or white dot position inlays
- Custom Vintage '59 split single-coil middle pickup
- Volume and Tone controls
- Leo Quan Badass II bridge with grooved saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Fender '70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines
Pick yours up today.
Mike Dirnt Roadworn Precision Bass
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
Nut Width: 1.59" (40.4 mm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.