- J04437 000001001 J04437000001001
Fender Mike Dirnt Roadworn Precision Bass
White Blonde Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt join forces once again to bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. With original-era 1...Read More
Fender and hard-hitting Green Day bassist Mike Dirnt join forces once again to bring you the Mike Dirnt Road Worn Precision Bass. With original-era 1951 Precision styling, its ash body wears a 3-color sunburst or White Blonde lacquer finish worn to perfection to simulate years of hard-played onstage glory.
Other distinctive features include a comfortable forearm contour, a volcanic custom vintage-style '59 split single-coil pickup, side-mounted output jack and custom Mike Dirnt neck plate. The maple neck has a thick "C"-shaped profile and a classic '51-style Telecaster headstock shape, with a 9.5"-radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and black (maple board) or aged white (rosewood board) dot position inlays. The bass also has a single-ply black pickguard, two knurled chrome flat-top control knobs (volume, tone) and special '70s vintage-style tuners.
A '50s throwback Precision Bass designed to the specs of pop-punk's most well-known bassist.
- Ash body
- Road Worn nitrocellulose lacquer body finish
- Maple neck
- Road Worn urethane neck finish
- Thick "C" shape neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- 20 Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Black or white dot position inlays
- Custom Vintage '59 split single-coil middle pickup
- Volume and Tone controls
- Leo Quan Badass II bridge with grooved saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Fender '70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines
Pick yours up today.
Mike Dirnt Roadworn Precision Bass
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.59" (40.4 mm)