- H90345 000001001 H90345000001001
Fender Nate Mendel Precision Bass
Candy Apple Red Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
Throughout a long career that started with hardcore punk and flourished first with Sunny Day Real Estate and then the Foo Fighters, there has really ...Read More
Throughout a long career that started with hardcore punk and flourished first with Sunny Day Real Estate and then the Foo Fighters, there has really only been one main instrument for melodic yet hard-hitting bassist Nate Mendel-his 1971 Precision. Fender now brings you the Nate Mendel P Bass, modeled after his beloved, battle-hardened instrument.
The Nate Mendel P Bass shares the same subtly idiosyncratic and distinctive features as the original, with special body contours, extra-slim neck and nut width, a lightly worn Candy Apple Red finish with a black pickguard, a powerful Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound split single-coil pickup, Fender Hi-Mass Bridge bridge for rock-solid sustain and stability, and Mendel's signature on the headstock. It also comes with a spare neck plate engraved with a special hybrid Foo Fighters/Fender logo and a deluxe gig bag.
A classic P Bass with Nate Mendell's personal touches.
- Body Shape: Precision Bass
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck: Maple, Slim "C" (Based on Mendel's '71 Precision Bass)
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 7.25" (18.41cm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
- Nut Width: 1.615" (41.02mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pound Split-Coil
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Vintage '70s Fender Stamped Open Gear Tuning Machines
- Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Get yours today! Tour bus and platinum records not included.