- J25004 000001001 J25004000001001
Jackson David Ellefson Signature Kelly Bird V Electric Bass
Blue Burst Maple Fingerboard
- Write a Review
The five-string David Ellefson Kelly Bird bass features a basswood body with Ellefson' signature blue burst with black center stripe finish, bolt-on ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature color scheme, deluxe appointments and active electronics.
The five-string David Ellefson Kelly Bird bass features a basswood body with Ellefson' signature blue burst with black center stripe finish, bolt-on bound maple neck with 21 jumbo frets and block inlays, EMG® pickups, two volume controls and three-band active EQ, Jackson high-mass five-string HM-5 bridge, and Jackson die-cast mini tuners.
- Model Name: Dave Ellefson Kelly Bird V, Maple Fingerboard, Blue Burst with Black Center-Stripe
- Model Number: 2919192522
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Blue Burst
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Kelly„¢ Bird
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: Block
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 5-In-Line with Quilt Maple Overlay
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® HZ40B
- Neck Pickup: EMG® HZ40N
- Controls: Volume (Neck Pickup), Volume (Bridge Pickup), Active 3-Band EQ (Bass, Middle, Treble)
- Pickup Switching: Blend Control
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® High Mass
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Branded
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
Get the Jackson you deserve. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.