- Product J50223
Schecter Guitar Research CV-5 Bass 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Schecter CV-5 five-string bass is a smooth, versatile players instrument—but without being overly complicated. It features a 22-fret, thin-C mapl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great sound, versatility and playability at a fantastic value.
The Schecter CV-5 five-string bass is a smooth, versatile players instrument—but without being overly complicated. It features a 22-fret, thin-C maple neck with carbon fiber reinforcements and a rosewood fretboard. It's all anchored to an ash body with excellent upper-fret access. The powerful Diamond J-Bucker pickups provide crisp, punchy sound. And the controls let you dial in your exact tone, with master tone and volume knobs, a 3-way pickup select and 3-way series/split/parallel switches.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Diamond J-Bucker
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Diamond J-Bucker
- Brand: Schecter
- Series or parallel: Both
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: S-Tek
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.