- J19259 000001000 J19259000001000
Schecter Guitar Research Model-T Session Electric Bass Guitar
Satin Aged Natural
- Write a Review
With classic looks and modern feel, the 2015 Schecter Model-T Session covers all spectrums of tone with a healthy dose of vintage vibe. The Model-T S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage looks, powerful active pickups and quality components make this an easy choice for any bass player.
With classic looks and modern feel, the 2015 Schecter Model-T Session covers all spectrums of tone with a healthy dose of vintage vibe. The Model-T Session was fine-tuned from the ground up starting with the wood selection to electronics and precisely choosing the right pickup to compliment the wood tones.
Starting with the active EMG pickups, the bridge & neck are the EMG J and P. Developed for the bassist who needs versatility and range in their sound. The P adds warmth, and incredible low end punch, while the LJ gives tight mid-range punch and dynamic high end response for a well defined attack. The result is the capacity to produce everything from tight slap funk to smooth Motown groove, all with a sound that will set you apart.
Schecter took these wiring features and then added the EMG 2-Band Active EQ with 18v system for even more tone shaping versatility. This enables the player to add or subtract EQ at center frequencies voiced specifically for electric bass. The lows are deep, clear, and tight. There are two treble ˜dip switch' frequency centers to choose from. The lower setting is perfect for adding growl and bite to traditional P and J tones. The higher setting provides crystal clear top end to modern-sounding, full-frequency bass tones with punishing clarity without any brittleness.
After they got the electronics tricked out, they worked on the construction of the bass.
The bolt-on neck joint was reshaped and contoured for smoother access to the higher frets. The neck is bolted down with 6 bolts for a stronger neck/body bond. Carbon fiber reinforcement rods are used in the neck to strengthen the neck relief and preventing any neck shifting. The fretboard features a 12" radius adding a modern roundness to the feel. Precision and durability with classic styling make the Grover 142 series ˜vintage' bass tuners bass machine heads ideal for a vintage look and modern functions. The die cast housing is a sturdy foundation for maintaining center lines of the worm and gear. A fixed bearing surface in the housing creates a smooth tuning surface for easy tuning and 22:1 gear ratio. The safety string post and "elephant ear" button provide utility and a vintage look.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Inlays: Ebony Side Blocks
- Side Dot Markers: Ebony Side Blocks
- Scale: 34" (863mm)
- Frets: 22 Narrow X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .826" (21mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .905" (23mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG J
- Neck Pickup: EMG P
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Battery Compartment: 18-volt w/Screw Plate
- Hardware Color: Black
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Bass String Thru (or Top Load)
- Tuners: Grover Vintage Bass 142 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
Comments about Schecter Guitar Research Model-T Session Electric Bass Guitar:
This is a beautiful bass. High end features such as EMG active pickups, Ernie Ball strings and Grover tuners. This is my second Schecter Guitar Research bass and could not be happier. There quality and craftsman ship are excellent. They always come completely set up and ready to play. No extra setup charges. Can't beat the price either. Fast shipping and great packaging. As usual Musician's Friend is the best!