- #J38378 000003000 J38378000003000
Yamaha Mango Wood 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
The Yamaha TRBX174EW features an exotic mango top with matching headstock built with the trusted quality of Yamaha. The bass's distinct look and exce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An exotic bass with looks and sound designed to make you stand out from the rest.
The Yamaha TRBX174EW features an exotic mango top with matching headstock built with the trusted quality of Yamaha. The bass's distinct look and exceptional playability set this instrument apart from other basses in its category. It's a great bass for rehearsals, live settings and recordings.
- Scale Length: 34'' (863.4mm)
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Sonokeling
- Radius: 10'' (250mm)
- Nut width: 40mm
- Body: Exotic wood veneer on solid mahogany
- Tuners: Chrome covered
- Bridge: Vintage style
- Pickups: P&J
- Hardware color: Chrome
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.